Urban Bar-B-Que was founded in 2003 by Dave “Urban” Calkins and Lee “BBQ” Howard. They started with Five Principles of Urban Bar-B-Que that live on today:
1. QUALITY – Always select the best cuts of meat and make our sides from Scratch. You Can’t Rush Perfection!
2. PEOPLE – We’re more like a family than a “workplace.” If you are interested in joining our Family, please DOWNLOAD an application and bring it into your location Urban Bar-B-Que.
3. FREEDOM – Our country was built on Freedom. Urban Bar-B-Que exercises our Freedom to combine different Bar-B-Que traditions under the same roof.
4. COMMUNITY – We never forget who we serve or where we come from. Sign Up Now for a FUNdraiser at Urban Bar-B-Que: CLICK HERE.
5. FUN – The only thing we take seriously is the Food.